Does your retirement have too much market risk?
“It is no accident annuities with the best annuity rates are now in the mainstream of conservative planning for Market Free® Retirements.” For years fixed annuities were sidelined by the investment industry promoting diversification using only volatile risk-oriented securities while steering retirees away from the security of adding fixed annuities or other insurance **guaranteed** alternatives for a safer balanced retirement portfolio offering income and growth.
Definition: Market Free® -annuity -retirement and -portfolio; each refer to the use of fixed insurance products with minimum **guarantees that have no market risk to principal and are not investments in securities.
Frequent Annuity Questions How To:
- Reduce your uncertainty or fear of running out of money in retirement?
- Retain your gains and help avoid risking your assets in volatile markets?
- Help protect your spouse from running out of money if you are the one that passes first?
- Create your own more secure personal pension with annuities, that you alone control?
- Effectively use MarketFree™ Hybrid annuities to hedge against inflation?
- Beat the low interest rates that banks offer?
- Benefit from stock market gains without risking market losses?
- Avoid unnecessary tax by using annuities without creating a tax trap?
- Calculate the correct percentage of assets you need in annuities to retire securely?
- Know for certain that your money is safer, with high rated insurance companies?
3% to 12% *ANNUAL PAY-OUT or
PRE-ISSUED™ – 4% to 7% APY
Review 4,000+ Annuities – Rates & Ratings…
Create Your Own MarketFree® Retirement
Annuities have come to the forefront as an asset allocation of choice for securing retirements after many folks faced turbulent financial times in the recent Great Recession. While there are numerous financial choices, only MarketFree® Annuities can fully answer the fundamental retirement questions concerning, pension style **guaranteed** income, reasonable growth and a high level of financial safety during retirement.
Compare Annuity Rates for Today’s Best Current Annuity Rates
- Find – Best Options among Hybrid, Index, Fixed, Variable & Immediate Annuities.
- Explore – Pre-Issued Annuities ™ Safer A+ & a higher yield
- Instant Access – Current Annuity Rates, America’s Trusted Annuity Source Compare B+ to AAA+ Annuities
- Experience – Work with a specialist Learn The Five Custom Annuity Strategies that can enhance your success in retirement by choosing the best annuities.
Best Annuity Calculators
Retirement Calculators can assist you in your research towards a very secure, tax deferred portfolio allocations. They can help with calculations on **guaranteed minimum interest rates or projected higher potential earnings. These calculations show no tax due on any earnings until they are withdrawn from the account. Use the best annuity calculators such as the fixed annuity calculator, variable annuity# calculator, or immediate annuity calculator to help you determine how these financial instruments might fit into your retirement plan. Also take advantage of the retirement planning calculator and the retirement shortfall calculator.