Does your retirement have too much market risk?
“It is no accident that safe fixed annuities are now in the mainstream of conservative planning for Market Free™ Retirements.”
For years safe annuities were sidelined by the investment industry promoting diversification using only volatile risk-oriented securities while steering retirees away from the security of adding fixed annuities or other insurance guaranteed alternatives for a safe and balanced retirement portfolio.
Frequent Annuity Questions How To:
- Eliminate your uncertainty or fear of running out of money in retirement?
- Retain your gains and avoid risking your assets in volatile markets?
- Protect your spouse from running out of money if you are the one that passes first?
- Create your own secure personal pension with annuities, that you alone control?
- Effectively use MarketFree™ Hybrid annuities to hedge against inflation?
- Have safety and beat low interest rates that banks offer?
- Benefit from stock market gains with no risk of market loss?
- Avoid unnecessary tax by using annuities without creating a tax trap?
- Calculate the correct percentage of assets you need in annuities to retire securely?
- Know for certain that your money is safe, with high rated insurance companies?
3.7% to 14.9% *ANNUAL PAY-OUT or
PRE-ISSUED™ – 4% to 7% APY
Review 3,000 Annuities – Rates & Ratings…
Create Your Own MarketFree™ Retirement
Annuities have come to the forefront as an asset allocation of choice for securing retirements after many folks faced turbulent financial times in the recent Great Recession. While there are numerous financial choices, only MarketFree™ Annuities can fully answer the fundamental retirement questions concerning, pension style guaranteed income, reasonable growth and a high level of financial safety during retirement.
Compare Annuity Rates & Make the Best Annuity Rates Choice
- Find – Best Options among Hybrid, Index, Fixed, Variable & Immediate Annuities.
- Explore – Pre-Issued Annuities ™ Safe A+ & a higher yield
- Access – Current Annuity Rates, Features & Ratings for over 3,000 Annuities
- Experience – Work with a specialist Learn The Five Custom Annuity Strategies that can enhance your success in retirement by choosing the best annuities.
Retirement Calculators can assist you in your research towards a very secure, tax deferred portfolio allocations. They can help with calculations on guaranteed minimum interest rates or projected higher potential earnings. These calculations show no tax due on any earnings until they are withdrawn from the account. Use these calculators such as the fixed annuity calculator, variable annuity calculator, or immediate annuity calculator to help you determine how these financial instruments might fit into your retirement plan. Also take advantage of the retirement planning calculator and the retirement shortfall calculator.