Annuity Rates 2017 for Retirement Income and Growth
|Atlantic Coast Life||20 Yrs||3.60%|
|Protective Life||15 Yrs||2.95%|
|Atlantic Coast Life||10 Yrs||3.50%|
|Liberty Bankers Life||9 Yrs||3.25%|
|Oxford Life||8 Yrs||3.10%|
|Atlantic Coast Life||7 Yrs||3.39%|
|Atlantic Coast Life||6 Yrs||3.27%|
|Atlantic Coast Life||5 Yrs||3.20%|
|Guaranty Income Life||4 Yrs||2.60%|
|Guggenheim Life||3 Yrs||2.10%|
Before Buying Annuities – Compare Current Annuity Rates & Safety Ratings!
Frequently Asked Annuity Questions Click for Answers on — How To:
- Reduce your uncertainty or fear of running out of money in retirement?
- Retain your gains and help avoid risking your assets in volatile markets?
- Help protect your spouse from running out of money if you are the one that passes first?
- Create your own more secure personal pension with annuities, that you alone control?
- Effectively use MarketFree™ Hybrid annuities to hedge against inflation?
- Beating low interest rates that banks offer with much higher annuity rates?
- Benefit from stock market gains without risking market losses?
- Avoid unnecessary tax by using annuities without creating a tax trap?
- Calculate the correct percentage of assets you need in annuities to retire securely?
- Know for certain that your money is safer, with high rated insurance companies?
Calculators for Best Annuity Rates, Retirement, and Income
Retirement Calculators can assist you in your research towards a more secure, tax free or tax deferred retirement. The right calculators can help with calculations on **guaranteed minimum interest rates and income or projected higher potential growth. These calculations typically show deferred taxation on earnings until withdrawn from the account. Use the best annuity calculators such as the fixed index annuity calculator, variable annuity# calculator, or immediate annuity calculator to help you determine how these annuities might fit into your retirement plan. Additionally, take advantage of our Do-It-Yourself, Free, Advanced – Retirement Income Planning Calculator, which helps you create your own unique personalized retirement plan that you can easily save or print.
As Seen On…
Annuity Reference Book
You Save $19.95
Before Committing ANY Retirement Savings to Fixed Index Annuities…
“Make Decisions based on income, ratings, and key facts – Compare FIAs!”
Our helpful visitor survey finds:
- Most Fixed Index Annuity owners with higher rated Hybrid annuities are pleased.
- A portion of Fixed Index Annuity owners did not adequately understand their purchase.
- Those who chose the lesser rated insurers were less confident with their decision.
- Some purchasers believe their agent left-out key facts and did not inform them fully.
- Few owners, after purchasing, felt Fixed Index annuities were not in their best interest.
- Those who structured Hybrid annuities for maximum income with reduced or no annual fees were more likely to recommend this type of annuity to others.
Does your retirement have too much stock market risk?
It is no accident that annuities are now in the mainstream of conservative financial planning as a fundamental part of a MarketFree® Retirement. For years safer fixed annuities were sidelined by the investment industry promoting mostly volatile risk-oriented securities, paying brokers high annual fees and upfront loads. Until recently, retirees were mostly steered away from the security of adding fixed annuities for a balanced retirement portfolio with safer income and growth. Always consider these five key factors in addition to finding the best annuity rates. Market Free® Definition: -annuity -retirement and -portfolio; each refer to fixed annuities having minimum **guarantees with no market risk to principal and are not securities investments.
Read More… Or View Our Video Series on Choosing the Best Annuities!