Get Our Popular Retirement & Annuity Reference Book
- Get your most important Retirement and Annuity Questions Answered.
- Learn what others have done to use annuities successfully in their retirement plans.
- See research on Eleven Individual Annuity Case Studies.
- Learn how to maximize Social Security as a cost of living adjusted annuity.
- Simply Enter Your Email to Download Your Own Copy.
- You Save $19.95 Instantly – It’s FREE
The New Retirement – A Paradigm Shift
Authored by the Annuity Guys® Dick & Eric
A financial book written for financial advisors, their clients and individuals who seek a common sense approach to the use of annuities in a balanced portfolio for retirement planning…[continued below video]
Watch as Dick and Eric tackle the tough question of how much in annuities is enough?
Click to visit our Blog Post on how much is needed in annuities to read more…
- Learn: how annuities work, which annuities fit whom, what is fact or fiction, how to choose an advisor that is on your side, and why today’s retiree faces unprecedented challenges.
- The New Retirement: A Paradigm Shift began out of a desire to pull years of experience and research together for the present retirement crisis.
- These resources now made public have been available and shared on an individual basis by the Annuity Guys® over the course of many years as multi-disciplinary financial advisors.
- Dick and Eric have compiled hundreds of pages of information for newsletters, websites, retirement planning seminars, and client letters that are woven into the pages of this book.
- Use this book as a reference guide or field book, study what you need more knowledge on, and use it as needed for learning more about retirement planning and the different types of annuities and allocation strategies that exist.
- This book was written more as an annuity reference book rather than to be read cover to cover, although many choose to read it in its entirety.
- In addition, the Annuity Guys® have enjoyed the shared experiences of discussing firsthand financial strategies and annuity experiences with hundreds of individuals–some experiences good, some bad, and a few somewhat ugly!
- Dick and Eric share professional experiences, involving some real-life examples, from their individual financial practice experience. It is their hope that this helps bring the reality of making good financial decisions to life for each reader, making for enjoyable yet informative reading.
About the Authors
- Dick and Eric are retirement educators and have nationally viewed videos on retirement issues with about one million views on The Annuity Guys YouTube video channel. The Annuity Guys® enjoy entertaining viewers with their off-beat sense of humor, lighthearted sarcasm, and no shortage of expertise on annuities as they discuss today’s retirement challenges.
- As a national annuity blogger on Dick’s website at www.AnnuityGuys.org he provides extensive annuity research information in his educational blog posts including dozens of videos on retirement and annuity subjects. Eric is a guest commentator on many of the Annuity Guys® educational videos at www.AnnuityGuys.org.
- Annuity Guys® encourage more aggressive financial objectives for long term growth with younger individuals and for those middle aged or older individuals that are in or near retirement their advice is to avoid excessive risk exposure by using “Gain and Retain” strategies.