We practice and recommend a “Holistic – Outcome Based Approach when considering annuities.” This approach has the effect of balancing your overall portfolio with annuities so you can meet your retirement objectives by “first identifying the least amount of your investments or savings that should be considered for annuities.” This approach then models multiple outcomes so you can clearly identify your income and growth opportunities.
If you have done a little internet research, you are probably aware that you can choose from hundreds of annuity advisors/salespeople who will try to convincingly promise you that they have the best…[continued below video]
**Guarantees, including optional benefits, are backed by the claims-paying ability of the issuer, and may contain limitations, including surrender charges, which may affect policy values. During this segment, Dick and Eric are referring to Fixed Annuities unless otherwise specified.
[continued]…annuities and advanced strategies for all of your money. Indeed, there are many advisors who claim to have “that one best solution, best annuity or best strategy; this, however, is not the way we approach or recommend that you do retirement and income planning” since we believe that there are many good solutions for you to consider. Our recommended process is directed towards looking at several plausible financial strategies with different successful outcomes based on your financial situation. This process helps you to compare and select one of these solutions that you are most comfortable with.
“Working with an Experienced and Independent Annuity can help you Avoid a Trial and Error or Risk Based Retirement”
This type of approach does take considerably more time, effort and analysis which will show you mathematically the successful possibilities by comparing various outcomes rather than trying to sell or convince you of that “so-called one best solution.” Clients frequently tell us that this process removes some of the confusion and emotion to help them objectively identify a better retirement plan; rather than just ending up with the most convincing salesperson or advisor.
When requesting help you can be assured of working with an independent advisor and insurance licensed annuity specialist who has access to many different companies and annuities in helping you choose the best annuities using a holistic-outcome based planning approach. We consider the high quality of the referrals we make to our website visitors as a direct reflection back on us. Based on survey feedback from referrals we have made to our site visitors we have eliminated about 200 advisors and now only recommend about six that we consider best of the best on a national stage. Advisors are continually asking us to recommend them and they are all willing to pay a fee for our referrals. Our reputation and future business is driven only by satisfied website visitors. Advisors do pay a referral fee, however, there is never a cost to individuals receiving a referral or advisor recommendation. Referral fees paid by advisors allow us to focus on supplying annuity information while vetting the best annuity and retirement income specialists. The individuals that benefit the most from our approach are comfortable leveraging today’s internet technology to their fullest advantage.
After confirming your request for help and shipping address by phone, we will immediately send your FREE personally signed Library Edition of our popular Annuity Reference Book “The New Retirement” plus Two Fact-Filled DVDs!
“These FREE vital resources can enhance your ability to help you identify the best annuities when working closely with a vetted retirement and annuity specialist.”
Sincerely, Dick and Eric – Annuity Guys®PS: These limited resources are provided to help those who request annuity specialist help. Thank You.
“I wanted to thank you for referring me to Jerry. He is a perfect match for us… If there is ever anything I can do for you please let me know. Thanks again and take care.”
John in PA
“Been so busy I haven’t had the time to write and say thanks for referring Sandra to us. She is awesome … That alone is going to have a huge impact on our retirement income, like a 70K difference. Thanks again for your guidance.”
Alex in TX
“Dick, Thank you for referring me to Brady. I am indebted to you for all your support … Again, thank you.”
Jack in CA
Selecting the Best Annuity & Retirement Income s…
Are you willing to work with a retirement and annuity specialist based on their track record and proven expertise as a first priority rather than being limited by a local or regional area? The good news is that technology has forever eliminated our geographical limitations and leveled the playing field for everyone! As a result of today’s technological advances, all of us can now work confidently with experts in any field including personal finance. We are no longer confined by regional or local boundaries limiting our choices and ultimate success. The best nationally recommended annuity specialists with proven track records vetted by the Annuity Guys® are now as close as a click or phone call away.
“There is no room for trial and error when it comes to choosing MarketFree® Annuities or a Successful Retirement Planner.”
When you think about it, your money is almost always in some other state with a custodian; whether invested in the market or with an annuity insurance company, the advisors competence is primarily needed when positioning your money initially. So working with a specialized expert in a financial discipline like annuities or retirement planning is imperative. There are no undo buttons in retirement! Once the annuity or annuities get set up correctly, it is customary and more efficient for annuity owners to benefit by having direct access to the annuity issuer instead of having to go through the agent. And, of course any reputable advisor, local or national, is more than willing to assist their clients if needed after annuities are implemented.
“There are no undo buttons in retirement so it is vitally important that you do it right the first time!”
We are fortunate to have identified a select few of what we believe are truly the best of the best annuity experts out of about two hundred licensed insurance agents that we eventually stopped referring. Your survey feedback is what helps us make these tough decisions. The advisors we recommend have an independent financial practice, specializing in annuities and retirement planning similar to Eric and I, which helps ensure that you are given the best annuity options available for your retirement planning.
“Anyone can sell you an annuity; however, it takes an experienced expert to know how to structure annuities for income, inflation, growth, return of principal, and tax advantage. Typically, there is not just one annuity that can accomplish all of these objectives. It is how an annuity expert structures multiple annuities in balancing your total portfolio that makes it possible to achieve your most important retirement objectives.”
Thank You… Dick & Eric, Annuity Guys®
Why Searching for the Best Annuities on Your Own Can be so Frustrating…
Almost everyone nowadays turns to the internet for answers on everything – from buying new widgets to researching just about everything under the sun; and finding the best annuity is no exception!
At first, it may seem that researching annuities will be straightforward but the more time you spend researching them, the more frustrating it can be. Why is this? First of all, it does not take long to realize that gimmicks abound – such as warnings and alerts from salesmen who just want your attention so they can sell you an annuity or the “too good to be true” claims of 8% to 14% **guaranteed interest and of course the claim that you can get the full market upside with no downside risk! If you have done any research you have heard all of these claims in advertising which are mostly half truths and not fully explained.
So how can you find the best annuities on the internet? The truth is… you can’t! And what is even more frustrating is all the conflicting points of view from so called experts. There are well over 6,000 different annuities – all designed for different reasons, so is it any wonder that the deck is stacked against the average researcher or do-it-yourselfer. Add to that the fact that annuities pay high enough commissions to attract a plethora of both good and bad agents. This does not make annuities good or bad; they are simply a financial tool that truly benefit those who use them correctly.
How can you find the best annuities for your unique situation?
- Use the internet cautiously;
- Work with a vetted and experienced annuity specialist;
- Do not settle for that one dubious best plan or annuity compare multiple Outcome Based Plans to decide on the one that is truly best for you;
- Be keenly aware of scare tactics and hyperbole – avoid those advisors and websites;
- Avoid websites that are focused on rushing free reports, rates and quotes to get your contact information they are rushing you to speak with them, instead, take your time and choose someone you are more comfortable with that works on your time-table;
- Know the Five Vital Factors (listed above) that an experienced annuity specialist must answer before helping you select the best annuities for your situation;
- Watch this telling video “Avoid Annuity Gimmicks, Amateurs and Charlatans”…
Site Terms & Disclosure
- All annuity tools, videos or information visible on Annuity Guys website pages, television, or other media are for educational and conceptual purposes only.
- Annuity tools, videos or information are not to be considered investment advice, insurance recommendations, tax or legal advice.
- It is recommended that site visitors should work with licensed professionals for individualized advice before making any important or final financial decisions on what is best for his or her situation.
- Website comments are not considered investor testimonials those shown only relate to an insurance agent referral service, customer service, or satisfaction with the purchase of insurance products and are never based on any investment or securities advice or investment or securities performance.
- Please be aware that your feedback and compliments may be shared with our visitors or those that may be interested in our services we will never give out your full name or full address or phone number without your permission. By sending us your feedback & comments you agree to allow us full use in sharing your comments with others in public forums. Thank you for sharing.
- Media logos are not any type of endorsement, they only imply that one or more of the Annuity Guys have written for, been quoted by, or appeared on the listed news outlet, broadcast or cable channels, or branded programs for non-advertising and/or advertising purposes, to offer educational and conceptual information about retirement issues incuding annuities.
- Income is guaranteed by annuitization or income riders that may have additional costs or fees.
- http://www.annuityguys.net & http://www.annuityguys.com forward to http://annuityguys.org. - Further all disclosures and information are to be considered as one and the same for any and all URL forwards, and these same disclosures and information also apply to all YouTube videos featuring Dick & Eric where ever they are viewed.
- MarketFree™ Annuity Definition: Any fixed annuity or portfolio of fixed annuities that protects principal / premium and growth by remaining market risk free.
- Market Free™ (annuities, retirements and portfolios) refer to the use of fixed insurance products with minimum guarantees that have no market risk to principal and are not investments in securities.
- Market Gains are a calculation used to determine interest earned as a result of an increasing market related index limited by various factors in the annuity contract. These can vary with each annuity and issuing insurance company.
- Premium is the correct term for money placed into annuities principal is used as a universal term that describes the cash value of any asset.
- Interest Earned is the correct term to describe Market Free™ Annuity Growth; Market Gains, Returns, Growth and other generally used terms only refer to actual Interest Earned
- Market Free™ Annuities are fixed insurance products and only require an insurance license in order to sell these products; they are not securities investments and do not require a securities license.
- No Loss only pertains to market downturns and not if losses are incurred due to early withdrawal penalties or other fees for additional insurance benefits.
- Annuities typically have surrender periods where early or excessive withdrawals may result in a surrender cost.
- Market Free™ Annuities may or may not have a bonus. Some bonus products have fees or lower interest crediting and when surrendered early the bonus or part of the bonus may be forfeited as part of the surrender process which is determined by each annuity contract.
- MarketFree™ Annuities are not FDIC Insured and are not guaranteed by any Government Agency.
- Annuities are not Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) insured and their guarantees are based on the claims paying ability of the issuing insurance company.
- State Insurance Guarantee Associations (SIGA) vary in coverage with each state and are not to be confused with FDIC which has the backing of the federal government.
- Annuity Guys website is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Social Security Administration.
- *"Best” refers only to the opinion of Dick, the Annuity Guys site author; or the opinion of Dick & Eric in videos and is not considered best for all individuals.
- *"APO” refers only to the Annual Pay-Out of annuities in the guaranteed lifetime income phase. *APO is NOT an annual yield or an annual rate of interest.
- AnnuityRateWatch.com, is only a linked to subscription service, which is not affiliated with AnnuityGuys.com, it supplies and updates all Annuity Rates, Features Ratings, Fees and Riders. AnnuityRateWatch.com's information is available in the public domain and accuracy is not verified or guaranteed since this type of information is always subject to change.
- Dick helps site visitors when help is requested. Dick may receive a referral fee as compensation from an advisor for a prospective client referral. This helps compensate Dick for time spent assisting site visitors and maintaining this educational website.
- Eric Judy is both insurance licensed and securities licensed. Eric offers securities as an investment adviser representative through Client One Securities, LLC.
- Eric purchases prospective client referrals from Annuity Guys Ltd. and may be compensated by commission for helping prospective clients purchase annuities. Eric may also recommend these prospective clients to an annuity advisor and earn a referral fee or a referral commission split.
- Vetted annuity advisors refers to advisors that are insurance licensed and recommended based on referral experience from satisfied clients.
- Any recommendation of an advisor is only one aspect of any due diligence process. Each site visitor must accept full individual responsibility for choosing a licensed insurance agent/advisor.
- In the event that a recommended licensed advisor/agent is not considered satisfactory, Eric will make reasonable efforts to recommend other advisors one at a time in an attempt to satisfy a site visitors planning or purchasing needs.
- Dick is the http://annuityguys.org website author and editor, Annuity Guys Ltd. is the website owner; Eric is a guest video commentator. Videos gathered from other public domain sources may also be used for educational and conceptual purposes.
- There is NO COST to site visitors when they are given an advisor referral or recommendation.
- By giving the Annuity Guys your contact information such as email, phone number, address and etc. you are giving your permission to be contacted or sent additional relevant information about annuities, retirement and related financial information. Annuity Guys has a NO SPAM policy.
- Accuracy of website information is strived for but is not guaranteed.
- Freedom from virus or malware is strived for but is not guaranteed. Website visitors accept any and all risk associated with damage to any computer for any reason when using this website and hold this website harmless from any liability.
- Use this website like the vast majority of websites at your own risk. No risk or liability of any type are accepted by any business entity or any of the information providers for this website.