Immediate Annuity Rates & Income Quote Calculator
High Immediate Annuity Quotes – Quickly
Immediate income annuity rates and income payouts typically vary from 4 percent to 12 percent depending mostly on age, gender and single or joint income. These income payout rates change frequently so current quotes are necessary to make timely and informed decisions. When you are ready, simply use the form below to obtain two or three of the highest paying immediate annuity quotes available for comparison and informational purposes.
Keep in mind that payout rates can change with a moments notice so it is important to finalize the highest payout by locking in the rate.
Dick and Eric discuss when and for whom do immediate annuities work best…
Our best compliment is when our videos and posts get shared! Share now to help a friend…
Fill out the form below if you are ready for immediate annuity quotes to compare payouts or a licensed immediate annuity specialist that the Annuity Guys® have vetted. We will see to it that you receive quotes from the top paying/top rated providers for your review. If you would like further information you can also call toll-free: (877) 679-0829.
Eventually everyone needs assistance since the final steps of funding an immediate annuity are accomplished through a licensed agent. Literally thousands of people just like you have full access to this information giving them an edge in their decision-making process.
Immediate Annuity Features
Traditional immediate annuities offer a fixed periodic payment in exchange for an initial lump sum of cash known as a premium. This type of annuity typically will not allow future access to the initial cash paid into the premium funding the immediate annuity. In essence the cash asset or lump sum allocated to the immediate annuity is forfeited and is no longer accessible in its entirety it is instead converted to a stream.
Throughout the years, there have been some modifications to the original immediate annuity design. Many of these annuity features, which may or may not be available on all immediate annuities, or offered by all insurance companies, are discussed below:
Inflation protection: With this option, the immediate annuity income payments offer some form of a hedge against inflation. Here, the annuity owner may choose to have his or her income payments increase by a certain percentage each year, typically around 3 percent. Another choice may be to have the annuity income payments actually tied to an inflation rate by the use of a consumer price index. When this option is chosen the initial payout of the annuity starts lower.
Refund, liquidity, and withdrawal options: The traditional refund feature on immediate annuities has typically been either a cash refund or an installment refund that ensures after the annuity holder’s death that the beneficiary will receive an amount of money that represents the difference between the initial deposit amount and the amount of the income payments that the annuitant received during his or her life. This, however, reduces the amount of the systematic payout when comparing to life only with no beneficiary benefit.
Variable payments: With variable immediate annuities, the annuitant is allowed to direct the initial allocation into several various investment options, such as mutual fund^s aka as sub-accounts. In addition, depending upon the investment performance of these funds, the annuitant’s periodic annuity income payments could go up or down to the owner or annuitant.
There are several different ways to structure an immediate annuity with regard to the income payment options.
These options include:
Life only: A life-only immediate annuity can also be referred to as a straight life annuity. This means that the annuitant will receive annuity income payments for the rest of his or her life, regardless of how long that duration may be. The payments will cease and all of the unused initial premium will be to the insurance company’s benefit or detriment based upon the annuitant’s actual death and life expectancy underwriting calculations.
Certain period: This structure is not considered to be a life annuity. Rather, the annuity payments will only go on for a fixed period of time, such as for ten years. Even if the annuitant is still living at the end of the stated time period, the annuity payments will cease at that time. However, should the annuitant pass away within that time period, the beneficiary will continue to receive the payments until the period of time has expired.
Life with period certain (or certain and life): This type of immediate annuity payment structure is a combination of both the life and the certain period structures, meaning the annuity will pay income benefits to the annuitant for as long as he or she lives. However, if the annuitant passes away during a specified period of time, say ten years, then the beneficiary will continue to receive income payments from the annuity until the end of that ten-year time period.
Life with cash refund: This can be considered a money-back **guarantee annuity. The income benefit payout is for life. However, if the annuitant passes away before the payments that total at least the amount of premium paid, then a lump sum payment is made to the annuitant’s beneficiary.
Life with installment refund: This, too, can be considered a money-back **guarantee annuity. This immediate annuity payout option is similar to the life with cash refund option, except the annuitant’s beneficiary will continue to receive the monthly annuity income instead of a lump sum until the full amount of the premium has been paid out.
Joint and survivor: This annuity income payout option will **guarantee that the income payments will continue for the lives of both annuitants. Along with this, period certain options can also be added. This particular payout option is typically used with married couples in order to provide income as long as either one of them is still alive. In some instances, the income benefit may drop when the first spouse passes away.
COLA SPIA: This annuity income payout structure has payments that increase or decrease by a floating percentage which fluctuates when tied to a consumer price index, each year. In this case, however, the initial income benefit will likely be lower than those that are non-COLA (cost of living adjustment) annuities.
Other Types of Immediate Annuities
There are some types of immediate annuities that may be set up for various specific reasons in order to meet certain needs of the holder. Some of these include:
Medicaid Immediate Annuity
In some circumstances, the purchase of an immediate annuity can help to qualify for Medicaid assistance sooner, while still allowing individuals to potentially pass on a larger amount of their estate to heirs. Essentially, the assets that are placed in a Medicaid immediate annuity are no longer considered to be in the estate, but rather are considered as being “spent down” prior to Medicaid eligibility acceptance.
Split Annuity Combo
Using a split annuity, can actually provide income for a certain period of years from an immediate annuity, typically between five and ten, and a multiple year **guarantee on a deferred annuity is used to earn back the original amount of the principal that was allocated into the immediate annuity for the same number of years. This method is also used with the new income riders to reach a level instead of just focusing on cash accumulation.
Many retirees have CDs from which they withdraw interest each year. These individuals would like to leave the principal from that CD to their heirs. By using a split annuity, they are able to increase the amount of income they receive while also having a **guarantee of principal at the end of the term.
This is a great concept, in that most of the income received from the immediate annuity is received tax-free based on the exclusion ratio, and the deferred annuities growth side is helped by the fact that it is tax-deferred with principal and interest **guarantees.
Frequent Annuity Questions How To:
- Reduce your uncertainty or fear of running out of money in retirement?
- Retain your gains and help avoid risking your assets in volatile markets?
- Help protect your spouse from running out of money if you are the one that passes first?
- Create your own more secure personal pension with annuities, that you alone control?
- Effectively use MarketFree™ Hybrid annuities to hedge against inflation?
- Beat the low interest rates that banks offer?
- Benefit from stock market gains without risking market losses?
- Avoid unnecessary tax by using annuities without creating a tax trap?
- Calculate the correct percentage of assets you need in annuities to retire securely?
- Know for certain that your money is safer, with high rated insurance companies?
Information and interactive calculators are made available to you as self-help tools for your independent use and are not intended to provide investment advice. We cannot and do not **guarantee their applicability or accuracy in regards to your individual circumstances. All examples are hypothetical and are for illustrative purposes. We encourage you to seek personalized advice from qualified professionals regarding all personal finance issues.
Site Terms & Disclosure
- All annuity tools, videos or information visible on Annuity Guys website pages, television, or other media are for educational and conceptual purposes only.
- Annuity tools, videos or information are not to be considered investment advice, insurance recommendations, tax or legal advice.
- It is recommended that site visitors should work with licensed professionals for individualized advice before making any important or final financial decisions on what is best for his or her situation.
- Website comments are not considered investor testimonials those shown only relate to an insurance agent referral service, customer service, or satisfaction with the purchase of insurance products and are never based on any investment or securities advice or investment or securities performance.
- Please be aware that your feedback and compliments may be shared with our visitors or those that may be interested in our services we will never give out your full name or full address or phone number without your permission. By sending us your feedback & comments you agree to allow us full use in sharing your comments with others in public forums. Thank you for sharing.
- As Seen on Fox News or Fox Business or Bill O'Reilly is not any type of endorsement, it is an advertisement aired to offer educational and conceptual information about annuities.
- Income is guaranteed by annuitization or income riders that may have additional costs or fees.
- http://www.annuityguys.net & http://www.annuityguys.com forward to http://www.dev.annuityguys.org. - Further all disclosures and information are to be considered as one and the same for any and all URL forwards, and these same disclosures and information also apply to all YouTube videos featuring Dick & Eric where ever they are viewed.
- MarketFree™ Annuity Definition: Any fixed annuity or portfolio of fixed annuities that protects principal / premium and growth by remaining market risk free.
- Market Free™ (annuities, retirements and portfolios) refer to the use of fixed insurance products with minimum guarantees that have no market risk to principal and are not investments in securities.
- Market Gains are a calculation used to determine interest earned as a result of an increasing market related index limited by various factors in the annuity contract. These can vary with each annuity and issuing insurance company.
- Premium is the correct term for money placed into annuities principal is used as a universal term that describes the cash value of any asset.
- Interest Earned is the correct term to describe Market Free™ Annuity Growth; Market Gains, Returns, Growth and other generally used terms only refer to actual Interest Earned
- Market Free™ Annuities are fixed insurance products and only require an insurance license in order to sell these products; they are not securities investments and do not require a securities license.
- No Loss only pertains to market downturns and not if losses are incurred due to early withdrawal penalties or other fees for additional insurance benefits.
- Annuities typically have surrender periods where early or excessive withdrawals may result in a surrender cost.
- Market Free™ Annuities may or may not have a bonus. Some bonus products have fees or lower interest crediting and when surrendered early the bonus or part of the bonus may be forfeited as part of the surrender process which is determined by each annuity contract.
- MarketFree™ Annuities are not FDIC Insured and are not guaranteed by any Government Agency.
- Annuities are not Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) insured and their guarantees are based on the claims paying ability of the issuing insurance company.
- State Insurance Guarantee Associations (SIGA) vary in coverage with each state and are not to be confused with FDIC which has the backing of the federal government.
- Annuity Guys website is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Social Security Administration.
- *"Best” refers only to the opinion of Dick, the Annuity Guys site author; or the opinion of Dick & Eric in videos and is not considered best for all individuals.
- *"APO” refers only to the Annual Pay-Out of annuities in the guaranteed lifetime income phase. *APO is NOT an annual yield or an annual rate of interest.
- AnnuityRateWatch.com, is only a linked to subscription service, which is not affiliated with AnnuityGuys.com, it supplies and updates all Annuity Rates, Features Ratings, Fees and Riders. AnnuityRateWatch.com's information is available in the public domain and accuracy is not verified or guaranteed since this type of information is always subject to change.
- Dick helps site visitors when help is requested. Dick may receive a referral fee as compensation from an advisor for a prospective client referral. This helps compensate Dick for time spent assisting site visitors and maintaining this educational website.
- Eric Judy is both insurance licensed and securities licensed. Eric offers securities as an investment adviser representative through Global Financial Private Capital.
- Eric purchases prospective client referrals from Annuity Guys Ltd. and may be compensated by commission for helping prospective clients purchase annuities. Eric may also recommend these prospective clients to an annuity advisor and earn a referral fee or a referral commission split.
- Vetted annuity advisors refers to advisors that are insurance licensed and recommended based on referral experience from satisfied clients.
- Any recommendation of an advisor is only one aspect of any due diligence process. Each site visitor must accept full individual responsibility for choosing a licensed insurance agent/advisor.
- In the event that a recommended licensed advisor/agent is not considered satisfactory, Eric will make reasonable efforts to recommend other advisors one at a time in an attempt to satisfy a site visitors planning or purchasing needs.
- Dick is the http://annuityguys.org website author and editor, Annuity Guys Ltd. is the website owner; Eric is a guest video commentator. Videos gathered from other public domain sources may also be used for educational and conceptual purposes.
- There is NO COST to site visitors when they are given an advisor referral or recommendation.
- By giving the Annuity Guys your contact information such as email, phone number, address and etc. you are giving your permission to be contacted or sent additional relevant information about annuities, retirement and related financial information. Annuity Guys has a NO SPAM policy.
- Accuracy of website information is strived for but is not guaranteed.
- Freedom from virus or malware is strived for but is not guaranteed. Website visitors accept any and all risk associated with damage to any computer for any reason when using this website and hold this website harmless from any liability.
- Ds Auto Imports is a local Springfield IL and Central IL used car and truck dealership that specializes in financing and loans for used cars and trucks for customers with good credit or bad credit this is mentioned as a courtesy to help a local business and good friend D. Woods who is unrelated and unaffiliated with the Annuity Guys Website.
- Use this website like the vast majority of websites at your own risk. No risk or liability of any type are accepted by any business entity or any of the information providers for this website.
Our best compliment is when our videos and posts get shared! Share now to help a friend…